To us Learning For All implies the following:
- Everyone has the right to access and process information in ways that support their learning. Traditional methods of instruction that include paper and pencil tasks and text-bound information deny or limit access for many people.
- Learners who require technology to learn are not “inferior” to those who don’t.
- Everyone has strengths and needs that can be enhanced and supported through the use of technology.
Learning For All is committed to supporting Universal Design for Learning as an educational approach with three primary principles:
- Multiple means of representation, to give diverse learners options for acquiring information and knowledge,
- Multiple means of action and expression, to provide learners options for demonstrating what they know,
- Multiple means of engagement, to tap into learners’ interests, offer appropriate challenges, and increase motivation.
—The LearningforAll site is sponsored by —
Strategic Transitions Inc. ‘The Art and Practice of Achieving Designed Outcomes’
- 75 Mary Street, Unit #1 Aurora, ON. Canada L4G 1G3
- Toll Free: 1-800-726-7784 | Direct: 905-726-2853
- Fax: 1-905-726-2856